Saturday, February 24, 2007

a magical moment

one of my house mates had friends from out of town stay the night as well as a band...I love having people over and was fine with everyone staying the night. The thing that was not so fun was being woke up at 1 ,wrestling back to sleep, and having the worst dream of my life. It was a dream about....., probably the only person I dream about. It was actually more like a nightmare and the worse part was, when I was woken up at 4:30 am, I could still feel how I felt in the dream. It was like it had happened and all of the emotions were so tangible. Anyways I was able to semi distract myself from the dream by listening to how loud the guests downstairs, right under my room, were being...and also why they were awake at such an early hour. after much thinking, and being bothered by the dream and neighbors drum beats, i asked them to be quiet. when they finally awoke the next afternoon they were very friendly boys who I didn't hate nearly as much as in the night. I have been moving all of my energy into cooking lately...since im home all day anyways. Tonight I made meatloaf with honey butter carrots, tomorrow is chicken tortilla soup and at night we are having guests for tea and scones and whatever else I can find to make with pears (we have a lot from the dumpster). I have also been cleaning a lot and doing laundry...this pleases me a great deal but I still really need to talk to Eva. Im not quite happy or satisfied being home all day...uhhh.

I had a magical moment in my shower today. Jenna came over and watched Elisha while I took a shower...the sun was coming in the window and was right behind the shower head. We have a freestanding bathtub and the showe head is huge, it feels like rain is falling on you. There is a curtain all the way around you and only opens to let the water come down...I look up and the sun is streaming in around me and I feel like im somewhere else, somewhere beautiful and open and rain is pouring down...then the steam came and started to glow in the light. I felt like I was in a soap commerical. Melissa and I split up the week to take showers at this time. Horray!

i took pictures today and ill post them soon...

by the way...thanks.
i miss you and want to call everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha your sucha gurl.
miss ya

Anonymous said...

do you really eat from a dumpster?