Wednesday, April 18, 2007

unashamed to call you his own

I am officialy home. Home #2. California was wonderful. Spring time on the west is amazing. Green rolling hills with wild mustard flowers and the ocean to the right with a beautiful sun smiling down on you. It was great to see my family. Elisha especially enjoyed the visit. It is the first time in a few months that he has played with other little boys. At the end it was a bit hard to leave it all behind. Anyways...I am here now. Ready to re-adjust and having a bit of a hard time.

there are two items in my trash can that make me want to vomit.
i guess i learned a lesson.


I am trying to dig out the love in my heart. Trying to find some forgiveness and grace. It isn't really there..luckily I have Danielle to remind me.

No comments: