Wednesday, April 4, 2007

like brothers in a hotel bed.

I deleted that. It was a bit too emotional. I learned a new word today thanks to Jesse K and i figured it replaced everything I had written and felt. Saudade.
thats all.
I might fly home this month ... if so Id fly into LA...anyone wanna pick me up?
Happy Birthday Cori Carter, welcome to the world! My sister had her second beautiful baby girl this afternoon. I cried when I saw her picture...it was so hard waiting for the picture to load via text message and not feel very torn about not being there. my first sight of my neice was over the phone...oh well, at least we have the technology that allows me to see her across the country.
I have been trying to explain to Elisha that the baby in my sisters stomach is now born. He is now convinced that I have a baby in my stomach and will not stop touching and kissing it.


i want to be in control of nothing. ill take things as they come and let them leave just as easily.


im not bothered by your opinions or judgements. im at least happy with myself, are you?


2 comments:

willinpismo said...

Hey i was just flipping through my blog friends and saw yours...I hope we're here when you maybe come to visit. you should go to my blog and see the sweet chestor molestor stach i shaved just to annoy lori...

later

Anonymous said...

you should write more often. I like to read your stuff.
Cheers