Thursday, March 1, 2007

the zoo!

I had so much fun at the zoo...I haven't been so excited to see all of the animals in a long time. I think we will go a lot now. Later we went to Lois's house and hung out. She told me about this program in the city that you become a member of and they give you fruit,veggies, local bread, meat, and much more during the seasons. Its really cheap and local and organic...I am so excited.

at the bottom of the picture you can see a brick wall...it was so close and we were totally afraid it was going to jump out and eat us!
<"
Elisha looks like a good lunch

there were so many walking around... Elisha is making the same face in every pictures...he was so tired.

















my face looks fat














In the monkey house...Maruke and Lia loved the little monkeys. Elisha was too afraid of the Gorillas and refused to look at them.


















No comments: