Sunday, March 4, 2007

a heart of flesh


A beautiful day, an ugly morning. A tearful journey and I made it through. Its true that it was all one day...it seems like a week. Things are picking up. A walk downtown. So many new people. Ellen moved in. Guests over for dinner. So many new people. I left Elisha for the first time last night...Went to Sarah's party. I didn't want to go because I wouldn't know anyone...but how will I meet these people if I dont go. I actually knew most. I had more fun than I could have possibly imagined. Had girl circles and fell in love with the ladies. Was finally persuaded to dance...oh my goodness. I am at least glad that by the time the dancing hit its peak (for me)most people had left. Went to a bar with the girls and hung out there for a while. Came home and semi watched a movie. Daniel came over, kate got home, we ended up talking until 3 am. Breakfast this morning.


Elisha is quite in love with Daniel. I am constantly amazed at how good Elisha is at making people fall in love with him. Im glad that I dont get moved by men loving Elisha anymore. Maybe my heart is a little harder.. Im thankful for the people that come into our lives. That love him and help shape him into the beautiful boy he is. Everything will be just fine.
Talking with Daniel and Kate was so good last night. I related to so much of what he was saying and in his suffering had light shed on mine. Its so funny how that works out. Its just so good to know that there is Grace. To live fully present and realize that this, right now, is reality. The past is gone and tomorrow has yet to come. Lets just get through today.

No comments: