Thursday, March 1, 2007

sirens, raindrops, and thunder!

i miss smiling like this though

i just watched the truth about cats and dogs with my roomies and I think we all screamed and closed our eyes at least 3 times. Its so gross, never watch it..

Anyways...I have a rash on my hands and just discovered its also on my arms and a bit on my face. What the heck!!!!!:?

I just swallowed bubble gum benydryl? and am going to vomit.

whats wrong with my skin?


its raining outside. i just heard my first philadelphia thunder...it was so powerful. the rain sounds like it did at the warehouse. every few seconds i hear the sound of car tires racing through the water. it will be a noisy night of sleeping...luckily elisha and i are both drugged with bubble gum

i have done so many of these stupid blogs tonight...and not because im bored, i had a fabulous day.


No comments: