Saturday, October 24, 2015

I want to be more in love with you, everyday

This word is alive and breathing.

My weakness
my shortcomings
my broken dreams
my broken heart
draw you closer to me.

I know you,
and above all,
that is what matters.

I know your heavy and sweet Presence
that
mysteriously
manifests
when I am so sweetly broken,
weak,
or simply joyfully abandoned.

Others have observed and entered into this
beautiful bliss
that shrouds the pain and a surreal atmosphere
a more real calm is ushered in

Lost without you.


I can only consult with you for
peace, purpose, and to check in on
my progress.

Others can hear you, others can see me,
but only you know me fully, only you know in fullness.
Only you can set my heart free.

Well, what do you think?

You desire that I would be intimate with Spirit
Spirit desires, and always allows, me to be intimate with You.

In this place
I am
Soaring
Confident
At ease
acutely aware of how good I have it
and
 how much more you have for me.

Humbled.
Let it be with ease.

I am a glowing peacock
Thankful for my good
and
Thankful for my places I'd like to see change.

He gifted me,
how I could gloat?
I share my gratitude.

I know so well his reassuring voice
telling me of his keen understanding
of all that I go through and feel.
He knows.
He understands.

He has such compassion for our being
his kindness gives me ample space
security in his empathy
freedom in his love

Freedom to find
and share
my voice.

My heart is held
perfectly in your hands.
We are both well aquatinted with suffering.

My past failings,
my wrong choices
 and missed friends
weigh on me.

I am unable to reclaim these relationships
or moments
all I have is now
but I need to know it will come again.

I put my trust in You.

You are beautiful.
Miracle Worker

The inner healing of a heart
the shackles of oppression being
lifted from the mind

What a joy to learn of the different ways
you bring the gift of healing.

Once again my mind is striving
rolling through catalogs of thoughts
there is no peace in this place

I bring my focus back to You
Hunker down deeper into your mind
your heart.
Cozy in here again
There is no room for worry
planning
stress.

My job is to rest
in your love lounge.

You encourage me
You bring focus and insight
You lead
You convict for my heart to soften and grow
as it chooses peace and love over again.
I am thankful you soften my heart
thankful you are so 100% committed to my success
in becoming more and more glorious. 

Eternally Hopeful. 

Your love is unfailing.
Fails not.
Never fails.

It is always present in us,
with us,
towards us.

Suffering is a growth opportunity,
an advancement,
welcome it and speed up the blessings!

His love is perfect,
and we will never know what might have been,
or why.

We may know something...
His loving thoughts towards us.

We may trust in the miracle maker
in the loving voice
of the Spirit of God inside us,
around us.

We may trust in Jesus,
man-God,
as our redeemer
healer
provider.

We may walk in His peace
as we cloak ourselves
in His
affirming
words
of
praise.

We are Gods Beloved Children.

He must kiss us ever so often,
we are irresistible to Him.

He delights in saving us.

Our freedom is His priority.

To know Him and His love,
Oh Daddy,
I never knew before...

All you out there without a papa,
find your
providing
protecting
guding
grounding
affirming
caring
loving dad today.

Wait no longer!

Orphan status is terribly out of fashion and rather a downer.

You can have your own one on one relationship with your own creator!
He will love you as much as the person you think deserves His love this most,
never any less.
You will be fully His.
Treated as equal
transformed into his likeness
and finally get what you deserve.....

               you are entitled to a

                     NEW INHERITANCE!

                                 A kingdom.

                Blessings on earth and in heaven.

            Live forever with perfect health and wellness.

Your father has been eagerly awaiting the moment your heart
would open the gift
His embrace.
He has desired for you to feel him holding you for so long now.
To wipe away the lies, the tears, the fears.

                What will it be like?  
                How will I know if it is REAL?
               What if........................?



     Why don't you try it out, for yourself, 100 % free.
You can walk away without any obligation at any time if
His passionate love for you is too much.

Simply say something like this,
but let it be your words....

Jesus,
I believe in you.
You are God's son
I believe you died to take the punishment of the world.

I thank you for your sacrifice and for my unearned forgiveness.
I thank you for placing your Spirit within my today to lead me
in wisdom and truth.
Thank you for my new direct line, of always open, communication.
I commit to pursuing you in this relationship, just as you pursue me.
I am ready and grateful to accept your invitation to adopt me
as your daughter/son.
I love you Papa!



No comments: