Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh the milk cow, catch her by her tail.







I am cold so often. Trying to move from Kensington to West Philly has almost seemed impossible. However, I slept here in the construction apartment for the first night. It was freezing and I was lonely for neighbors and friends so near. Today I will have to explore the nearby trees to make up for the missing people.

While sitting on Mueller's stoop yesterday with Marlee and Josh, Elisha started telling us amazing things. He told me that he had a sister named Aserita...

Elisha "Aserita is my girl"

Marlee "what, who's aserita"

Elisha "she's my girl, my sister"

Marlee "is she pretty"

Elisha "yeah, i like girls....I'm going to make a pile of girls"

There was much more of this conversation that I cannot remember but was crazy and made me cry.

Later in the car he told me his sister's full name is Aserita Sensa and he has a brother named Esse Cocoa Tutu.




I just got some pictures back from Carina from a trip we took a few weeks back to Linvilla Orchards. I was extremely excited to go visit a farm and had expected it to be like a nearby orchard/farm/gift shop from California. This was not like the one at home and was more like a home depot, walmart, big bargain tourist attraction with fruits and vegetables thrown in. I think I was most disgusted that in their food court, instead of having local fresh food from their farm, they were serving french fries, fried onion rings, fried mushrooms, fried toe-nails, and so on. Seriously...you are on a farm with so much available and you are serving food that is not real and has been shipped from so far away.
Whatever, Elisha liked the hay ride and it was nice to see some trees.

1 comment:

a.b. said...

Um...your son is so amazingly cute. I should have had a kid when you did so they can get married. Crap.
Hi Brandi!