Sunday, January 15, 2017

Simple pleasures.
World divine.
You take and eat and destroy some more.
Simple world, if you would let it be.
Survive some more, if you could let greed be.
I am taken, I am lost.
I am prone to give to your cost.
I will resist and embrace the wandering bliss.
Stress I release, I am at peace.
It is all craziness, all unease.
You with your guns and power,
Me with my peace.
I have dreams in my heart.
They were not put here to be left apart.
I will see.
I will reap.
I will sow.
I will glean.
Easy now for we are all weak.
Let us love one another,
Let us carry the meek.
Purpose, Generosity,
let the heart lead.
Let the heart lead.

1 comment:

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Hi,
May I ask you for a favor? As my blog has little traffic at present, I am trying to generate some more, because I use it to sell my company’s products. More visits will increase my blog’s “Google Images” ranking and visibility. I am asking you to visit my blog occasionally, even though it may not be of particular interest to you. Cordial thanks.