Friday, August 24, 2012

how all these faces they adore you, so the blessings they pour out on you.


This life is so amazing. Some days I can hardly breathe from the beauty that is pressing in on me. All around us. All around us.
May our hearts be content and at peace as we rest in this infinite love that surrounds us.
On a ranch, in an olive grove, under a tree that made a canopy for you and for me. the light shown through the leaves that you would trim away to make more room. room to grow. i hiked the land and searched and found treasures up and down. i sat way up high in an old oak tree grove. the leaves were thick and carpeted the land. crunch, crunch, crunch. the ants and I took our moments here. Two bouquets were picked. How can one walk by the most wonderfully designed flowers and overlook them, or tread upon them, nay i will gather some small remains and arrange them. Bringing glory, constantly. I saw the bridal cabin. This was a lovely touch. Talked business. Have been soaking up the favor and the blessings in having so many connections to source from for my ideas. I feel that the launch will be soon. All good things are coming towards me. All good things I need and those I don't fall by the way side. You shall gather and reap when it is harvest time. Here at the vineyard harvest time shall be Monday. I have been sampling the fresh pressed Sauv Blanc. Delicious. I got the count on the blocks right today at the work meeting. Tasting those sugars Brandi, way to go. I am excited to leave this desk. I have not been feeling well for sometime now. Tomorrow is Bee keeping class day. My friend from the farm is coming with me. Then we will go to my work party at one of the owners house. The next day we will hike with the assistant wine maker to a hot spring...my friend is going to try and use tubs and tubes and the sun to force the cold air out of the hot spring and put hot water back in. We are also going to see the spring with some sort of clay. This will be a fun project. So much today. So much to say. Lets give thanks. What else. All moments are coming together. I am looking for odd and strange instruments to start playing.

Hoping for a mirage.

You'll see.

Oh, to dance and be free. To move like you need.

No comments: